Outpatient Imaging Services
at the Goldschmidt Cancer Center
The Goldschmidt Cancer Center, formerly Capital Region Radiation and Imaging center, was founded
in 1981 as the Mid-Missouri Medical Foundation. Specialized testing services
include Computed Tomography,
Radiation Therapy, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Positron Emission Tomograpy.
The Center’s goal is to provide and maintain the latest in diagnostic
services, close to home, in a cost effective manner.
Patients benefit from:
- A high field Short Bore Magnet or an Open Magnet
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Images interpreted by local Board Certified Radiologists
- Flexible patient scheduling
- Picture Archival and Communications System (PACS) can transmit
images to CRMC electronically
- Images printed on conventional film or CD
Upon referral by a primary physician, you may schedule an appointment
or the physician’s office may schedule one for you. Your physician will
receive a written report of test results.
Services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most insurance
policies and managed care plans. The Center’s staff will file the claim
with your insurance carrier.
City, MO 65109
- 4:30 M-F
(Flexible scheduling available –
before or after work hours)