Student Nurse Extern Program (SNE)
Looking for a valuable, professional nursing experience?
2013 STUDENT NURSE EXTERN
Capital Region Medical Center is offering 8-week student nurse extern opportunities for nursing students within one year of graduation from an accredited nursing school looking to gain valuable professional experience!
- Provide an opportunity for student nurses to increase nursing skills and knowledge through clinical practice with a professional nurse preceptor.
- Provide student nurses with a role model for the practice of professional nursing.
- Provide clinical experience to assist with the transition from student nurse to professional nurse.
- Applicants must be within one year of graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Please mail or attach a copy of grades or transcript to your application.
- Completion of application by February 15, 2013.
- Two instructor references submitted by the instructors prior to interviews
- Attend a personal interview. The interview dates are March, 2013.
- AHA BLS for healthcare providers is required. If hired, must supply card during new hire paperwork prior to start date.
- Application deadline – February 15, 2013
- Interview dates – March 4 - 15, 2013
- Program start date - May 20, 2013
- Program end date – July 12, 2013
Application Materials - must be completed by February 15, 2013
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact Antonio Sykes 573-632-5043 firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources is located in the Monroe Building, south of the main hospital at 1125 Madison Street, Jefferson City MO, 65101