CAPITAL REGION MEDICAL CENTER IS HERE
At Capital Region Medical Center community means coming together for a healthier tomorrow.
We believe in community, and you. So, we’ll keep expanding our services, offering you support and recruiting top physicians to improve your care.
Working Toward a Healthier Tomorrow:
- Patient Experience – ranked among the top 15 percent of U.S. hospitals for patient experience three years running.
- Largest Provider Network – offering over 30 clinic locations across 8 counties with access to more than 217 providers.
- Access to the expertise of an academic health system through our affiliation with MU Health Care.
- Nationally Recognized Joint Replacement Center
- Nationally Recognized Level II Stroke Center
- Nationally awarded Cardiac Care
- Advanced Cancer Care at Goldschmidt Cancer Center
- Advanced EMR Capabilities for easily accessible medical records.
- Dedicated Outpatient Services to expedite your care.
- Two Urgent Care and a Quick Care Clinic offering expanded after-hours care.
- Private Labor, Delivery, and Recovery Suites in our secure OB Unit.
- Complete Fitness, Wellness, and Rehabilitation at the Sam B. Cook Healthplex.
For the care you need now, and always, Capital Region Medical Center is here.
From primary care to specialty practices, urgent to emergency care, surgery to rehab and so much more in between, Capital Region Medical Center provides the services our community needs. Throughout both challenges and successes, Capital Region Medical Center's mission remains the same—to improve the health and promote the wellness of the people and communities we serve. The Now and Always campaign provides a glimpse into our efforts towards a healthier tomorrow and our commitment to community - it even features some of the wonderful people in it. Take a look, you just might recognize them!