Pardon our Progress - We've Launched a New Patient Portal
We make keeping track of your health easy. Whether you use our app or visit our website, your health care information is at your fingertips. You can schedule an appointment, request prescription refills and get answers to your health questions.
Patient Portal Transition Information:
- You can now access all your health information in one portal for both Hospital and Clinics
- Ask registration staff about our new patient portal during your next visit, they can assist you with enrollment
- Results and reports in the previous portals will NOT transfer to the new system
- You can still access the old portal, but with limited functionality
Please call Capital Region Medical Records Department at 573.632.5648 for the following:
- Email invitation for enrollment
- Enrollment questions
- Enrollment assistance
Medical Records staff are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Log on to the HealthConnect Patient Portal Powered by MU Health Care
*Patients of MU Health Care and CRMC who are already enrolled in the MU Health Care portal can simply login to their MU Health Care account.
Your medical record will not transfer into the new portal, however the legacy portals will be available for you to access your medical records.