EAP as a management tool
EAP services for employers
The Employee Assistance Program is a valuable management tool, which helps supervisors learn how to identify troubled employees and intervene to help them get back to functioning effectively, as soon as possible. CRMC EAP offers:
- Annual supervisor training.
- Unlimited consultation for supervisors and managers regarding employees with job performance, attendance and conduct problems.
- Organizational consultation and training programs pertaining to matters such as workplace violence, sexual harassment, conflict resolution, and a drug-free workplace.
- Quarterly utilization reports.
- Client satisfaction surveys.
- Ongoing promotional materials, including brochures, wallet cards, magnets, posters, newsletter articles, payroll inserts, etc.
CRMC offers ongoing training for all supervisors at no additional cost. Training programs address issues such as:
- How to identify troubled or alcohol or drug abusing employees.
- How to conduct a corrective interview with troubled employees.
- How to effectively supervise such employees.
- How to refer them to the EAP.
- How to avoid getting entangled in the personal problems of employees.
- Other relevant topics.
As an added benefit, EAP provides support materials at no charge.
- Supervisors receive The Frontline Supervisor monthly.
- Promotional materials (i.e., EAP posters, brochures, magnets, cards, payroll inserts, etc.). Samples are available upon request.
- EAP newsletter articles.
- EAP utilization reports.
- EAP contract.