EAP for employers and managers
Why choose Center for Mental Wellness for your EAP?
- Our Employee Assistance Program is the leading provider of EAP services in the Jefferson City area.
- We partner with a variety of businesses, schools, associations and governmental organizations within the mid-Missouri community.
- Approximately 4,700 employees are covered through the program. Capital Region Medical Center has offered EAP services since 1976.
- All it takes to set up an appointment or talk with an EAP counselor is a phone call.
Cost of services
Given the average cost of termination, recruitment, hiring and training of new employees, if the EAP saves just one job per year, it will typically pay for itself.
- Prices are based on a specified fee per employee per year.
- One price covers all services and materials.
- Special discounts are available for small businesses.
EAP services for your employees and their family members:
- Face-to-face assessments and short-term counseling (typically, up to six free sessions per year).
- Referral to quality, cost-effective resources within the community for legal and financial services, as well as other types of assistance.
- Follow-up and case management services.
- Annual employee orientations.
- Educational programs on wellness issues.
- Critical incident stress debriefings for issues such as death of an employee, medical emergencies, natural disasters and violence in the workplace.