Capital Region Medical Foundation
The Capital Region Medical Foundation's mission - the reason we exist - is to support the life-saving work of Capital Region Medical Center. The Foundation seeks gifts for purposes that fulfill the Medical Center's mission of providing the best possible medical care to our community. All gifts are vital to help the Medical Center meet current priorities and to secure a funding base to invest for the future.
The Foundation seeks to provide donors with opportunities to invest in Capital Region in a manner that best meets their personal goals and financial situation. We can help donors make a meaningful gift that will enhance the Medical Center's services today and for many years to come.
The Foundation is a separate 501(c)(3) corporation from the Medical Center, and all gifts to the Foundation are tax deductible in accordance with IRS charitable contributions guidelines. The Foundation is directed by Rita Kempker, CFRE, Capital Region Medical Foundation Executive Director. Kempker has been with the Foundation since its office opened in February of 1990. The Foundation is overseen by 31 Board of Trustees, 30 of whom are elected by the Board of Governors.
A copy of Capital Region Medical Foundation's 990 and policies are available upon request.
Board of Trustees
- Steve Price, Chair (Retired Missouri National Guard).
- Jay Allen, MD, Vice Chair (Radiation Oncologist–CRMC Goldschmidt Cancer Center).
- Rod Smith, Secretary (Sports Director–KRCG-TV/Naught-Naught Agency).
- Mark Johnson, Treasurer (Executive VP–Central Bank).
- Dr. Don Claycomb (Retired President–State Technical College of Missouri).
- Jack Curtit (Retired President–Legends Bank).
- Diane Boyer/Sara Krull (President–CRMC Partners).
- Rob Dallmeyer III (Account Executive–Winter-Dent & Co.).
- Bill Deeken (Retired–Missouri House of Representatives).
- Charlie Dudenhoeffer (Retired–Hawthorn Bank).
- Mike Farmer (Farmer Companies).
- Ryan Freeman (Funeral Director–Freeman Mortuary).
- Mitch Godbee, MD (Radiologist–CRP, Radiology).
- Peter Goldschmidt (Owner–Capitol City Property Management, Inc.).
- Pam Green (Community volunteer).
- Denzil Hawes-Davis, DO (Retired radiologist–Denzil Hawes-Davis, DO, LLC).
- Diane Light, DO (General surgeon–CRP, general surgery).
- M. Chris Link, MD (Physicians–CRP, integrative medicine clinic).
- Anne Lock (Retired Director, Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services).
- Sharon Naught (Community volunteer).
- Danny Opie (Owner/executive–Opies' Inc.).
- Dr. Arnold Parks (Retired professor–Lincoln University).
- Tom Rackers (Government consultant–Rackers Consulting, LLC).
- Jane Reed (Interior designer).
- Jack Sanders, MD (Retired cardiologist–Capital City Medical Associates).
- Jason Schwartz (Vice President–Hawthorn Bank).
- Jim Snider (Attorney/consultant–Retired University of Missouri).
- Nancy Vostal (Retired VP–Capital Region Medical Center).
- Ann Whaley (Community volunteer).
- Donna White (Attorney).
- Pam Wren (Owner–Wren Associates).