Goldschmidt Cancer Center, formerly Capital Region Radiation and Imaging Center, was founded in 1981 as the Mid-Missouri Medical Foundation. Specialized testing services include computed tomography, radiation therapy, magnetic resonance imaging and positron emission tomography. The center's goal is to provide and maintain the latest in diagnostic services, close to home, in a cost-effective manner.
Patients benefit from:
- A high-field, short-bore magnet or an open magnet.
- Accreditation by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Images interpreted by local, board-certified radiologists.
- Flexible patient scheduling.
- A picture archival and communications system (PACS) able to transmit images to CRMC electronically.
- Images printed on conventional film or CD.
Upon referral by a primary care physician, you may schedule an appointment or the physician's office may schedule one for you. Your physician will receive a written report of test results.
Services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and most insurance policies and managed care plans. The center's staff will file the claim with your insurance carrier.