Taking care of your mental health is as important if not more important than your physical health. Perhaps you don't know which way to turn due to stress, health concerns, relationship issues and/or parenting concerns. The mental health professionals at Capital Region Physicians–Center for Mental Wellness can help you move in the right direction.
We offer confidential counseling and psychiatry services to children (age 4 and older) to adults to the elderly.
Online scheduling is available for established patients or new patients may request an appointment.
- Alcohol and drug counseling.
- Attention deficit disorder.
- Grief management.
- Marital stress.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Stress management.
- Young child and adolescent issues.
- Bariatric psychological evaluations.
- Personality assessment.
- Relapse prevention group.
- Relaxation training.