This is NOT a COVID-19 testing site. Click here for testing information.
Conveniently located in Jefferson City's Hy-Vee, Capital Region Quick Care offers convenient access to healthcare services.
Staffed with experienced nurse practitioners, the clinic treats patients age 2 and older with allergies, skin rashes and minor injuries.
With a focus on patient-centered care, Capital Region Quick Care can also help obtain a referral for a Capital Region primary or specialty physician. And thanks to our electronic medical records system, if you are already an established patient within the Capital Region Physicians network, the provider can access your records, saving you time and getting you on your way!
- Mild stomach upset, vomiting
- Ear pain, infection, wax
- Eye irritation, discharge, pink eye
- Mild asthma attacks
- Minor injuries, minor burns
- Allergy symptoms
- Minor Skin infections or rashes, poison ivy, bug bite (except tick bites)
- $30 Sports Physicals: Monday-Friday (8:00-4:30pm)
- Urinary pain, burning, frequency
- Head Lice